Call Us Now On
01292 834040


We design our developments with the family in mind and it is our aim to ensure that we provide everything you and your family are looking for in your family home. As a NHBC registered house builder with many years experience in developing private housing, we never forget that a home isn't just where you live, it's how you live.

We know, too, that moving to a new home is a fresh and exciting start - perhaps one of the most memorable moments in family life. Our new range of family homes is the direct result of extensive research to understand family life and design homes that fit with your lifestyle, whether you're just starting out or simply downsizing.

Families come in all shapes and sizes and with the pressures of modern day living we try to provide a house that really is a home you can enjoy. We focus on providing spacious, light and airy living rooms, space to unwind and relax in comfortable surroundings all at an affordable price. All our homes have en suite’s, a family bathroom and a separate downstairs toilet.

The outdoors is as important as the indoors so, rest assured, a safe and secure rear garden is ready for you to enjoy from day one. Front turfed front gardens and private mono blocked driveways help create the perfect image of your new home. And, most important of all, our homes are energy efficient for lower bills with double glazing, loft insulation and gas fired central heating.
Barony Developments is a registered approved builder for the Help to Buy Scheme. Help to Buy is a new Government-backed equity loan scheme that aims to make mortgages more readily available to those who cannot afford a large deposit.

Available to first-time buyers and people already on the property ladder, the Help to Buy scheme requires just a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 80% of the value of the property.

So you pay just 85% of the property price now, and the remaining 15% is provided by a Government equity loan. In Scotland this is an interest free loan for the term of the loan which could make your monthly mortgage repayments lower.

Help to Buy is open to everyone - whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to move up the property ladder - and is available on all our homes up to £230,000 in Scotland that complete on or before 31st March 2017, £200,000 for houses that complete on or before 31st March 2018 and £175,000 for houses that complete on or before 31st march 2019.

We look forward to assisting you in finding your dream home.

Contact Us

2a Boswell Park,



Scotland, KA7 1NP


Tel: 01292 834040